Check important MCQs with answers
The important CBSE class 12 political science MCQs and their answers are given here. Students preparing for the exam can take the one-grade MCQs that are expected in the CBSE 12 Political Science Board 2020 exam.
The CBSE Class 12 Political Science Council Examination will be held on 6e March 2020. The curriculum prescribed by the CBSE consists of two books, namely Contemporary World Politics and Politics in India since Independence. Students who are in their last minute review stage should also check the MCQs. With a one-grade weighting, these one-line questions help increase the score. Check out the important CBSE 12 Political Science MCQs that are expected in the CBSE Board Exam 2020.
Q-What state was cut out in Assam from the following
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Board Exam 2020: Important Questions and Answers by Chapter on Contemporary Global Politics
Q-Select the correct option for the leader and the country that helped to conclude the Tashkent agreement between India and Pakistan:
- India, Nehru
- USSR, Kosygin
- Egypt, Nasser
- Indonesia, Sukarno
Rep- The correct option is USSE, Kosygin
Q-Which of the following countries had a problem with Rohingya migration?
Rep- Myanmar has a problem with Rohingya migration.
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Board Exam 2020: Check Important Questions and Answers by Chapter on Politics in India since Independence
Q-Select the correct option:
The Great Alliance of the Opposition of 1971
- You have a combined total of seats below 40.
- Had a clear ideological program.
- Had a great finish in the 1970 election.
- Turned out to be a great success.
Rep- The correct option is “You have a combined total of seats less than 40”
Q-Besides the options offered, there was another goal that the Indian rulers had committed to at the time of independence
Q-Which of the following statements are incorrect about the contemporary world order?
- There is an absence of a world government that could regulate state behavior.
- The United States is the predominant player in world affairs.
- States use force against each other.
- States that violate international law are severely punished by the UN.
Rep- The statement ‘d’ is incorrect about the contemporary world order.
CBSE 2020 Class 12 Political Science Council Exam: Check Previous Year’s Question Papers (2015-2019)
Q- Which of the following statements about the NEO is false?
- a) Give LDCs control over their natural resources
- b) Access Western markets
- c) Reduce the cost of technology in Western countries
- d) Give developed countries a greater role in international economic institutions.
Rep- ‘d- Give developed countries a more important role in international economic institutions.
Q- Which institution replaced the planning commission?
A) Niti Ayog
B) Institute for Economic Growth
C) Strategic Foresight Group
D) South Asia Analysis Group
Rep- Niti Ayog
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Program 2019 – 20
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Paper Example 2020
Q-The disintegration of the Soviet Union after the Second World War was one of the most important events that amended global geopolitics. To cross the following statements in this regard and choose the correct one (s).1. In 1991, a coup d’état took place, encouraged by hard-line supporters of the Communist Party.
2. Boris Yeltsin has established himself as a national hero by opposing this coup.
3. In December 1991, under Yeltsin’s leadership, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, three major republics of the USSR, declared the dissolution of the Soviet Union.
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 1 and 3 only
c) 2 and 3 only
All the foregoing
Rep- The correct answer is ‘d’.